Steel pipes with a diameter more than 1000 mm are referred to as large-diameter steel pipes. These pipes are used in large-scale pipeline operations and are constructed with good tolerances. They are frequently used to transport gas and oil over great distances. These pipes’ larger diameter and higher flow rate enable them to transport more fluids.
The adaptable large diameter pipes have improved adhesion capabilities and strong corrosion resistance, which enable them to tolerate various reduction situations. By minimising system traffic, the straightforward yet effective grade contributes to improve the efficiency of the flow. They are able to deliver the fluids without experiencing any pressure drop.
LSAW, SSAW, or seamless pipe designs are typically used when designing large-diameter pipes. The seamless steel grade is chosen for situations involving higher pressures because the welded grade has certain weak areas at the welding connection. A leak from a welded pipe could take a long time to fix or even cause the system to fail entirely.
ERW pipes are often created in diameters up to 16 inches. Sizes for LSAW and SSAW pipes are limited to 20- to 100-inch ranges. The diameter of a seamless large diameter pipe is no greater than 16 or 20 inches. Only hot rolling and further heat expansion processes can be used to create pipes that are larger than this. This enables the pipe sizes to be increased quickly, reducing costs, and making it the current method to make seamless large diameter pipes.
Specification Of Large Bore Steel Pipe
- Standard:ASME B36.10M /ANSI B36.10M,API,GB,SH,HG,MSS,JIS,DIN ect
- 14 inch LSAW steel pipes Thickness: DIN 8mm,JIS 7.9mm,ASME 6.35,7.92,9.52,11.1315.09,12.70,19.05,23.83,27.79,31.75,35.71mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±12.5%
- Length: Min 3 Meters,Max12 Meters,or according to customer’s requirement
- Ends: Beveled/Straight cut,Plastic or Metal ends protectors
- Coating: Black painting/Vanish painting 3PE coated ect
- Marking: According to standard or according the client’s requirement
- Packing: In bundles or Loose
- Certificate: ISO 9001:2008,SGS etc
- Capacity: 2000tons/month
- Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
- LSAW Large diameter welded carbon steel pipes Usage: Fluid,boiler,hydraulic,gas,oil,chemical fertilizer,structure pipes etc.For low pressure liquid delivery such as water,gas and oil Alpine zone,the sea,the city densely populated areas.
Get started with us! We focus on the entire process, concept through completion CONTACT US