For the most demanding applications, Nickel 200 Seamless Pipes are highly developed to provide a remarkable mix of high-temperature corrosion resistance, toughness, heat resistance, and strength. Our esteemed clients may purchase our Inconel 600 EFW Pipes and Tubes from us at very affordable costs in a variety of diameters, wall thicknesses, and sizes. In accordance with our customers’ requests, we also provide customised designs.
A nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy called Alloy 20 Welded Pipes was created for applications involving sulfuric acid. It also contains some amounts of iron and copper. The chemical, food, pharmaceutical, power generation, and plastics industries all use alloy 20 seamless tubes. In general, tanks, pipework, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, and gaskets can use Inconel 600 EFW pipes. Other applications for Incoloy 825 Welded Tubes include pickling tanks, racks and heating coils for sulfuric acid, drums and racks for phosphate coating, heat exchangers, mechanical seals, and machinery used in the production of bulletproof fibre.
Specification Of Large Bore Steel Pipe
- Pipe Specifications : ASTM B161, B165, B167, B407, B622, B861 / ASME SB161, SB165, SB167, SB407, SB622, SB861
- Tube Specifications : ASTM B163, B730, B516, B515, B626, B338, B729 / ASME SB163, SB730, SB516, SB515, SB626, SB338, SB729
- Dimensions : ANSI B36.19, ANSI B36.10
- Pipe Outside Diameter : 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24″ NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
- Tube Outside Diameter : 1/8″ OD TO 2″OD 3MM OD TO 38 MM OD
- Thickness Range : 1MM TO 3 MM 0.028 TO 0.156 IN, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded
- Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
Get started with us! We focus on the entire process, concept through completion CONTACT US